Friday, February 20, 2009

Panavision Dreams

Some day I will have a fully featured cine camera got in my hands, and guess what - I have to be ready for taking scenes right away, no time for experiments, tests or 7:3 frame adaptation, so this is a good training session for me :-)
In fact, I love panoramas: one might pack a single panoramic shot with horizontally layered separate events so much that each picture of such grows into an independent work that needs a special focus on it.

I do thank for the opportunity to take these ones, my Ukrainian friends, special thanks to Oleg Golovatskiy and Vladimir Shurubura for an incredible and decidedly unforgetable Ukrainian holidays! To figure out where does these pictures come from see way more stuff from the vacation here on MyWed.













8 comments:

AKIXITO said...

cool

Anonymous said...

Классная серия и обработка. Как там львовяне?

Arthur Konstantinov said...

Львовяне оказались ну очень гостепреимные! А еще романтики большие :-)

Emik said...

Arthur, just speechless... on all of your work... beyong great...

if you're ever in California let us know, would love to meet you

Arthur Konstantinov said...

Didn't catch, Yana. You said California which is California??
My biggest dream to travel there... Just call me and I'll be there :-)

Yanna said...

очень!

Emik said...

Arthur you can come to cali any time. We'll try to be hospital in all russian traditions. I'm sure there is a lot of places that you will find interesting...

Arthur Konstantinov said...

Yana, "a lot of places" you say?
Cali is the biggest interesting place itself to be excited :-)